Skip to main content
Persona Selector homeCSUN HR YouTube home
View Video
15 of 36

CSUN - How to Enter a Pay Rate Change for Student Assistant (1870,1871 & 1872)

This video guides through the process of how to enter a pay rate change for a Student Assistant (1870, 1871 & 1872). Questions may be directed to

More from CSUN HR YouTube

1-6 of 36